Christmas At Work.



This is the first year I have ever really participated in a Christmas Event at work. After joining my new company in October, I was asked in November if I would like to join the events team as well. Of course, with my history as a performer, I said yes. 

Our first 'event' was of course Christmas. This meant we had to dress up as elves, toy soldiers and also do a Nativity in which I played a Wise Man (although one day, I had to cover as Mary! Eek!) We had to do everything from entertaining children, to dancing around, and also performing the Christmas Parade in which I drove the sleigh - oooh!

It was a fantastic few weeks, and although it was long and tiring hours being so happy and smiley all of the time, it was an experience that I thoroughly enjoyed, so I thought I would share some of my favourite pictures.

Roll on our next event, The Circus!

Clare
(twitter / instagram)
xxx

0 comments :

Post a Comment