A Beautiful Poem.

So full of wisdom get down in yourself,
Exploding with life but down with your health,
A wonderful person although your heart aches,
Thinking of others whilst your world breaks.

I wish you were happy, no thoughts of the past,
Because someone so special shouldn't let bad things last,
A friend in a million, a heart made of gold,
The words I'm my heart could never be told.

So please be happy in all that you do,
Trust in yourself like I trust in you.

This is a poem that my boyfriend text me a few days ago. He didn't write it but I'm not sure who did, as I couldn't find the author online any where but he found it in a book, read it and thought of me. I'm posting it in this blog in case my phone breaks and I lose my saved messages, as this is the cutest thing I've read in a while.
Clare
(twitter / instagram)
xxx


0 comments :

Post a Comment