Quick Tesco Buys.

So today I had to pop into Tesco for a couple of things and I ended up buying these two items of clothing...



F&F LEATHER INSERT LEGGINGS
Most of the sizes were still marked at the full price of £14, but some larger sizes were reduced to £10 and there was only one pair left in my smaller size which were reduced to just £5, so I snapped them up!



F&F OWL PRINT FLEECE LOUNGE PANTS
I became obsessed with owls this year after spending an hour a week with them so when I saw these cuties, I couldn't resist! They are so warm and comfortable. It's hard to believe that they only cost me £6! Not in the sale or anything, absolute bargain. The only downside is that they didn't have my size so I had to buy a size bigger which means they're very loose on me, but that's great at the moment whilst my knee is braced up.

I know some people are really skeptical about buying clothes from supermarkets but I don't see why. 
My favourite supermarkets to buy clothes from are George at Asda and F&F at Tesco. They are rare places that stock a size six which aren't ridiculously over priced and you can get some really high quality clothes at low prices, so check them out.

Clare
(twitter / instagram)
xxx

0 comments :

Post a Comment