The Unhappy Habits.


As I previously said when I blogged about the gratitude challenge, I have been doing some research lately to try and become a better, more positive and less selfish person.

I came across a blog which I've mentioned before 
(again, in the above mentioned post) called the positivity blog. It posts regularly about how to change your life and become a happier person. I was scrolling through their 'popular articles' when I came across one called '7 Common Habits Of Unhappy People' (click here to read it). Reading it made me realize that I had all seven of these bad habits mentioned in the article:

1. Aiming for perfection
2. Living in a sea of negative voices
3. Getting stuck in the past and future too much
4. Comparing yourself and your life to others and their lives
5. Focusing on the negative details in life
6. Limiting life because you believe that the world revolves around you
7. Over complicating life

Reading it made me realize that most of the problems that I think I have are made by myself. For example, being a perfectionist and aiming for perfection when there is actually no such thing as perfect.

The article comes with a lot of tips on how to overcome these problems and how to change. I have been giving them a good read and I hope to put them into practice.

Clare
(twitter / instagram)
xxx

0 comments :

Post a Comment