My 21st Birthday.


As most of you know, I turned 21 on November 27th and I had the kind of birthday that girls can only dream of. For me, it was a reality.

My birthday celebrations began on the Sunday (24th November) when my friends traveled up to the Midlands from Newquay. We all went for drinks in Sutton Coldfield and had a great laugh. Unfortunately, no photos from this night!

This is the outfit that I wore for both birthday events. I'd never wore a long dress before (except prom) but I thought it was a great idea to hide my leg brace.


Monday day time was spent doing nothing except going to the hospital for physiotherapy as usual, then in the afternoon, my best friend came round and we went to the local Travelodge where my boyfriend and I would be staying that night. We checked in and waited for the others to arrive - long story short, they never arrived until we got to the meal due to traffic! But my best friend and I got ready whilst pre-drinking and then went to the restaurant with two others ready for my meal with my friends. In total, there was 14 of us and we had a great night there before the Newquay lot and myself went back to the Travelodge and stayed up playing drinking games in our room until God only knows what hour.

On Tuesday night, I had a birthday meal at a different restaurant with my family. There were 34 of us in total and again, it was a great night. See photos below;


My birthday itself was manic too. I got my first visitor at 10:30am and then had a house full until 4:30pm without a break. My Mom's friend popped in, then my aunty and uncle, followed by my brother and his girlfriend (this in itself was one of the best birthday presents as I don't remember the last time I saw my brother), followed by my grandparents, followed by my girls from my old job, then Lorna from Grimsby turned up and finally, my best friend, Katie. It was an absolutely manic day but it was perfect and I had a champagne breakfast.


I got absolutely spoiled rotten. On top of all these presents (seen below), I got a LOT of money and vouchers too.


Plus, I went on an amazing trip to Disneyland Paris and went to the top of the Eiffel Tower, but I'll blog about that another time.

Thank you to everyone who made my 21st birthday incredible!

Clare
xxx



0 comments :

Post a Comment