What A Bargain!



So you guys know what I'm like when I find a bargain, so after getting my holiday pay through my job, I thought I'd treat myself.

I went on over to JustFab which I have never used before, but after seeing it advertised on television, I thought I'd have a little look.

I came across these beautiful boots:

Their RRP (recommended retail price) is £69 but everything on the site is just £35 - an absolute bargain saving £34, right? That's nearly half price! I was so excited and added them to my basket.

When I got to my basket, they gave me 50% off because it was my first order since signing up, so I got these beauties for just £17.50 with free delivery! That's a saving of £51.50! How amazing? That's almost a 75% saving.

I know I can't wear them at the moment because I obviously can't wear heels but I've been looking for affordable boots like this for a long time. I'm so glad that I finally found them!

Clare
(twitter / instagram)
xxx

0 comments :

Post a Comment