Goodbye, Dear Crutches.


After 27 long weeks of battling braces, plasters, wheelchairs and crutches, yesterday I was finally given some amazing news... That I no longer need to use my crutch any more!
Within the last month, I've dropped down to one crutch rather than two, and yesterday, I was given the fantastic news that I don't need to use the other one any more! I haven't been using it around the house for a couple of weeks, but I was told that I still needed to use it when I went out.

I still haven't made a full recovery and they're still not sure if I ever will. I've been signed out of the severe injuries department, but I still have to have both physiotherapy and strength training. However, this certainly is a step in the right direction.

It's finally time to wave goodbye to these bad boys that have been holding me back since August, and say hello to recovery. It's time to get my body back!



Clare
(twitter / instagram)
xxx

0 comments :

Post a Comment