Home Photo Shoot.


A few weeks ago, I had a photo shoot at home. I had booked it months before (back in the day when I had Facebook) and had hoped to be off crutches with a completely healed leg by the time it came around, but I hadn't. However, I still managed to enjoy it and it was great to have a photo shoot in the comfort of my own home.

The company that took my photos was called Everything Between. They are a maternity and baby photograph company, but when I saw that they had their shoots on offer on Facebook around Christmas time, I asked if they would make an exception to do a photo shoot of me and they agreed. Their prices are very reasonable, ranging between £29 to £55 for an up to four hour photoshoot (depending on what you have). You get one free print and then you can buy digital versions of the others if you wish to. They are based in Stratford Upon Avon and don't charge for travel costs. You can view their website here.

I had about 30 photos taken, but then I short listed those to 10. I was offered more to be taken, in different outfits etc. but I already knew that choosing between them was going to be hard, so I decided to just stick to as little as possible. I was sent an online gallery to view these images. Although they are watermarked, I saved them all anyway as a memory of my day. These were the ones that were short listed that I didn't purchase.

It was really hard to pick between them because they're all really similar and I loved them all so much, but in the end, these were the four that I chose.

I got one 8x10 print and the photo on a CD free, and I paid for three more. Even though it was a little pricey for the prints, it was worth it. I am really happy with the finished images and it was such a fun day!

Clare
(twitter / instagram)
xxx

0 comments :

Post a Comment