Know Your Blogger.



I have recently seen a trending topic on Twitter called 
#KnowYourAnon which were random facts about people on Twitter who have anonymous accounts. Despite not being an anonymous blogger or tweeter, this inspired me to do a post called #KnowYourBlogger, with some random facts about me that you may or may not know.
  • I have to use a kids toothbrush, not an adult's one
  • The television volume always has to be on an even number
  • I always stand backwards in the shower because I hate water on my face
  • Planning social events is one of my favourite things to do
  • I was offered my dream job at the age of 19
  • DVDs out of alphabetical order makes me feel physically sick
  • I'm allergic to eggs, calpol, blackcurrant, raisins & penicillin
  • My worst phobias are infertility, stillbirth, miscarriages, spiders, bananas & butterflies
  • I didn't pass my driving test until my second attempt
  • My worst birthday was my 18th & my best was my 21st
  • I have to eat my food in a certain order & can't mix most of them together
  • Moving 300 miles away from everyone I knew was the best decision I ever made
  • I've lost count of the amount of bones I've broken / chipped / fractured / dislocated
  • My favourite meals are curry (chicken tikka bhuna) or spaghetti bolognese
  • I have been underweight, overweight & ideal weight at some point in my life
  • Despite loving them, I only have two piercings & they're just my ear lobes
  • I didn't go on my first abroad holiday without parents until I was 21
  • My favourite alcoholic drinks are Stella Artois, Malibu or Sex On The Beach
  • I love cleaning & reorganizing things, especially when I'm stressed
  • Reading is something I find difficult to get into, but love it when I do
  • I used to get badly bullied but still loved school despite it all
  • The only academic exam I've ever failed was General Studies at A-Level
  • I buy people's birthdays & Christmas presents months in advance
  • My weaknesses are impulse buying both clothes & DVDs that I don't really need
  • I have only had three operations in my lifetime
  • Going to college was the biggest mistake I've ever made
  • I only drank two glasses of wine on my 18th birthday
  • Being hospitalised abroad was one of the scariest things I've ever experienced
I'm sure there's a lot more quirky facts about myself that I haven't thought about, but here are just a few to give you a bit more of an insight to me!

Clare
(twitter / instagram)
xxx

0 comments :

Post a Comment