Change Of Instagram.


Hi guys, as you all know, I am a regular user of Instagram. However, I have a new account. If you follow my old one, please unfollow it as I have changed the name of it and won't be using it, but didn't want to lose the things I'd posted.


My new instagram is registered under my old username, but is in fact a brand new account. On this account, I will not be posting photos - just videos. These videos will include photos and some of them will just be slideshows made on apps like flipagram, but I feel that videos like that plus bits of my day are much more descriptive than just one photo. It is also a good way to showcase more than one photo / video of a single day without posting several photos or collages, and making it look messy.

I meant to post this sooner but I've been pretty busy, so I forgot! If you're interested in following my new instagram, just click here. Thanks!

Clare
(twitter / instagram)
xxx

0 comments :

Post a Comment