Recent Social Life.



Over the past few months, my social life has been pretty rubbish due to my leg injury and not wanting to go out. However, recently, I have been forcing myself to go out more and been keeping myself busy to try and take my mind off things, so I thought I would do a bit of an update with some of the things that I've been doing.

I recently wrote posts about my visits to the Nature Centre and Manchester, plus my weekend in Birmingham seeing McBusted. You can read about the Nature Centre / Manchester here or McBusted weekend here.

Some of the other things I've been up to are:
  • having a lunch date and getting my hair cut with Savannah
  • Nandos, pub and sleepover with Katie and Savannah
  • home photoshoot
  • meal out at a local pub with my parents
  • seeing my cousin perform for the first time
  • getting back on the road after not driving for 9 months
  • treating my parents to Nandos
  • catch up with an old work colleague
  • road trip and meal out with Katie
  • helping out my old musical theatre group YOG with their show
  • seeing Amy's show
  • going to the cinema with my Mom to see The Love Punch
  • had a day out with James
  • seeing Savannah's final university show
  • having a day out in Stratford with my Mom
  • going to Nandos and the comedy club with my godparents and parents
  • celebrating my uncles 50th birthday with the whole family
  • going to Violet Cities recent gig in Birmingham
  • cinema and catch up with Jordan
  • trip to Hatton Country World with my parents
It's been a busy few weeks for me for once, and I've enjoyed most of it.

Clare
(twitter / instagram)
xxx

0 comments :

Post a Comment