Mid Year Resolutions.



When the new year came, I didn't really make any resolutions and it's probably a good job that I didn't. I wasn't sure when / if I would be off crutches and I was sure that I would still be in a relationship... How things change!?


Well, today is 1st July - the first of the seventh month of 2014. This means that six months of the year have already passed. They've flown by in the blink of an eye, and apart from getting off crutches and getting back onto the road, I really haven't achieved much. I've done a few things that I thought I wouldn't which includes admitting problems and I was in denial that I had, but otherwise, I've not achieved much... So here is a list of the things I would like to achieve before the end of 2014.
  • Get a job
  • Reach my goal weight
  • Work out regularly
  • Continue to not smoke
  • Sign up for gym membership
  • Get off some of my medication
  • Make a full recovery with my leg
  • Stop letting people walk all over me
  • Be more open and unafraid to ask for help
Fingers crossed that I manage to do some, if not all, of these things before the end of 2014.

Clare
(twitter / instagram)
xxx

0 comments :

Post a Comment