Oops... More Bargains!



Being the shopaholic that I am, I always treat myself to things that I can't really afford, but when you see items at bargain prices, I just can't help but snap them up! Here are the things I've purchased over the last 4-6 weeks.



Anchor / Cross Necklace - £1.19
Back Brace Support - £0.99
Infinity / Love Necklace - £0.99
iPhone 5C Case - £0.99
Screw Earrings - £0.99
Anchor / Wheel Necklace - £1.52

I got six of these items at the bargain prices you have seen above, for just a total of £6.67 with free postage. They were from an eBay shop based in China and I really recommend them, as the items were exactly as described and the postage was fast and free. They have some really quirky and unusual things on their eBay shop for bargain prices. Check out their items here.

These were another load of bargains that I got. These 14 necklaces are priced at a total of £49. How much did I pay for them? £5. 10 necklaces for £5 on sale in the Claire's Accessories factory outlet, but two of them are sets of three in one packet. I could hardly believe it! I can't find them online and I have tried to take decent pictures of them but it's proven impossible, but I really did get some nice stuff for such a bargain price. They're no longer listed on the website, but if you like Claire's Accessories items, it's worth checking out their eBay outlet store for some great offers.

I've also recently purchased this gorgeous swimming costume / bathing suit from Tesco, reduced from £12 to just £6! I couldn't help but snap it up.

 If only I looked as good in it as this woman does! There is an 'up to 70% off' sale going on at F&F at Tesco, both online and in store. They have some really great stuff so it's definitely worth checking out!

Another item that I have recently purchased was this beauty from H&M, reduced from £19.99 to just £10. H&M have a massive sale on right now, both in store and online, so once again, it's worth checking it out if you want some new clothes.


It just goes to show the bargains that you can find if you shop around.

Clare
(twitter / instagram)
xxx

0 comments :

Post a Comment