Post Holiday Purchases.



I haven't done much shopping recently due to money, but after having some money left following my holiday to Turkey, I thought I would treat myself to a few bits and bobs.

SELECT FASHION


Selina Spot Playsuit

Original price: £16.99
Sale price: £12.00
Discounted price: £10.80



Black Crochet Woven Cami

Original price: £6.99
Sale price: £5.00
Discounted price: £4.50


Cream Floral Zip Detail Lace Vest
Original price: £8.00
Sale price: £5.00
Discounted price: £4.50

I also got a rain mac but that is a birthday / Christmas present off my grandparents so I don't really want to put it on here until after then.

There is a massive sale on the Select Fashion website, then I used the discount code 'a31cea4284' to get another 10% off my order. This was a rare code as normally, discount codes can't be applied to items that are already in the sale.

Total (with postage) should have been: £35.98
Total (with postage) I actually paid: £23.80
Total savings: £12.18 (33.8%)

NEW LOOK

Black Oversized Metal Side Sunglasses

Original price: £4.99
Sale price: £2.00


Black Floral Print Panel Purse

Original price: £5.99
Sale price: £3.00


Black Metallic Contrast Gladiator Sandals

Original price: £17.99
Sale price: £8.00



Neon Pink Lace Mesh Trim Push Up Bra

Original price: £9.99
Sale price: £5.00


Kelly Brook Red Lipstick

Price: £2.99
(Not in sale)

I also qualified for free click & collect, meaning that I got free postage to my nearest store.

Total should have been: £41.95
Total paid: £20.99
Total savings: £20.96 (49.9%)

Clare
(twitter / instagram)
xxx

0 comments :

Post a Comment