I'm A Feminist.


  • I'm a feminist because I believe in equality for all.
  • I'm a feminist because people should not be defined by their gender.
  • I'm a feminist because people still try to control a woman's body.
  • I'm a feminist because a woman's appearance does not dictate her worth.
  • I'm a feminist because I believe that every woman has the right to birth control.
  • I'm a feminist because I think that there should be equal pay for equal work.
  • I'm a feminist because unemployment rates are still higher for men than women.
  • I'm a feminist because I wish men would stop objectifying women.
  • I'm a feminist because I don't believe it's a woman's fault if she gets raped.
  • I'm a feminist because of the way the media portrays women.
  • I'm a feminist because it's okay for men to sleep around, but not for women.
  • I'm a feminist because people assume that women are weaker or needier than men.
  • I'm a feminist because people think you're a slut if you're a stripper.
  • I'm a feminist because without women, the population of the world would die out.
  • I'm a feminist because I don't think women should feel pressured to be thin.
  • I'm a feminist because I think it should be a woman's decision whether she shaves.
  • I'm a feminist because I think it should be acceptable for a woman to wear no makeup.
  • I'm a feminist because it's not right that women should be scared to walk alone.
  • I'm a feminist because the media airbrushes women, making us feel 'not good enough'.
  • I'm a feminist because women are taught by patriarchy to compete against each other.
  • I'm a feminist because there is a category called "strong female lead" on Netflix.
  • I'm a feminist because people presume that women can't drive.
  • I'm a feminist because men still think it's okay to shout dirty things at me in the street.
  • I'm a feminist because I don't need a man to make me happy.
  • I'm a feminist because it shouldn't be socially unacceptable to not wear a bra.
  • I'm a feminist because it should be okay for women to walk round topless too.
  • I'm a feminist because patriarchy teaches women to hate each other.
  • I'm a feminist because people still laugh when you say you're a feminist.
  • I'm a feminist because men still think it's okay to grope me in nightclubs.
  • I'm a feminist because men listen more to "I have a boyfriend" than to "no".
  • I'm a feminist because girls sent home for wearing shorts that 'distract' boys.
  • I'm a feminist because I don't believe in the double standards that exist today.
  • I'm a feminist because women write books under a man's name to get published.
  • I'm a feminist because I'm scared of men spiking my drinks in clubs.
  • I'm a feminist because some women still think their man should pay for everything.
  • I'm a feminist because I don't believe in gender roles or colours.
  • I'm a feminist because feminism shouldn't even need to still exist in this day and age.
Clare
(twitter / instagram)
xxx

0 comments :

Post a Comment