My 22nd Birthday.



My last day of being 21 was spent with my partner, and the evening was spent at the pub with some of my friends from work. I didn't drink as I was driving, but we had such a laugh that it really didn't matter!
I spent the majority of my birthday at home with my parents and boyfriend. I got a Frozen birthday cake, even though I'm allergic to it!



I got spoiled rotten, of course, and had visitors throughout the day. Being 22, aka. not a special age, I really didn't expect to get as many presents as I did - I really am a lucky girl! I also got a beautiful bouquet of flowers off my boyfriend, which I loved!


On the evening of my birthday, I went for a meal with the majority of my family and got very drunk! It was a great night, and everybody seemed to enjoy themselves.


The next day, after finishing work, I headed to Birmingham with Savannah to see Diversity, which was my main birthday present. They were performing at the NIA and the show was absolutely incredible. I knew they would be good, but I didn't expect it to be as breath taking as it was!

My final birthday celebrations were on the Saturday, when my friends and I went to the Comedy Club at the Showcase Cinema. There was 13 of us, and we had a table right at the front. They decided to tell the comedians that it was my birthday celebration, meaning I was picked on for the rest of the night about my age, where I worked, and the fact that I was drinking a cocktail from a jug!

Katie and I went up town afterwards, but didn't stay long as the atmosphere was boring. (I'm getting old... Aren't I?)

All in all, I had a fantastic birthday, and I would like to thank everyone for their cards and presents, plus of course, making it another fantastic birthday!

Clare
(twitter / instagram)
xxx

0 comments :

Post a Comment