First Blog 2015.


This is my first blog of 2015... No pressure then!

I'm aware that I haven't blogged for almost a month, which is unlike me. There's a mix of reasons really. No time. No inspiration. Problems that I can't really share publicly. Being unsure whether to blog or not...

I was going to stop blogging, but I really miss writing. I then considered starting a brand new blog, but it just seemed like a waste of effort. So after a short hiatus, I am back with hopefully regular blogs, even if I can't share all of the stuff that I wish I could.

2015 was welcomed in at my grandparents house, after going to the theatre with my parents to see The Jersey Boys, which was fantastic!

I haven't made any new years resolutions this year, as I probably won't stick to them. All I plan to do is (eventually) get off anti depressants when I feel ready, and try to live a more positive lifestyle. So far, it's not going very well. One month down, eleven to go...

So far this year, I have already:
  • been to London twice
  • seen Mamma Mia in London
  • been to the top of The Shard
  • braved ice skating twice
  • done some character work in my job
  • been on a night out
  • trapped a nerve in my elbow
  • booked a holiday to Lanzarote 
I also got signed off physiotherapy after 80 appointments on New Years Eve - hurrah!
I'm off to London again tomorrow, so I'm sure I will do a thorough blog about that once I'm back, as I need to get back into this again.

I'll finish this post with a few photos of 2015 so far.











Happy belated new year.

Clare
(twitter / instagram)
xxx

0 comments :

Post a Comment