Disturbin' London, Baby.


Day one:

We arrived in London and checked into our hotel.

Then we went to the Natural History Museum where I've never been before, and spent three hours exploring. History isn't really my thing, but the architecture of the building fascinated me.

We also went into the restaurant inside the museum, where we enjoyed a meal and a cheeky mid-afternoon glass of wine.

Afterwards, we went for a stroll along the Thames to see The London Eye and Big Ben. Considering the hundreds of times I've been there, it was the first time I ever heard Big Ben bong in real life!

Following that, we went for a meal at my favourite restaurant, Garfunkels.
Day two:

On our second day, we went to the Imperial War Museum where I had only been a few weeks before, and went back into the Holocaust area.



We had to go back to the hotel for a while after that, as I was really poorly, but then we went to see The Lion King in the evening. It was much better than the last time I saw it.

Day three:

We checked out of our hotel and headed to Buckingham Palace to see the Changing Of The Guard.


Then we went home!

Clare
(twitter / instagram)
xxx

0 comments :

Post a Comment