First Home Piercing.



I didn't have my first piercing in my lobes until I was 15, and ever since I've wanted to get my second holes done but never have. Why? I don't know. Money. Illness. Chickening out... There's always been some excuse.

Last week, my friend was going to do it in her piercing studio and I was ready for it, but I missed my appointment because I was stuck in traffic. I had the bug, and I wanted it done. I looked into doing piercing at home with safety pins etc. but couldn't bring myself to do it.

That's when I read about disposable guns - a one time use gun that comes with the stud inside it, already steralised and ready to pierce. I found a pair of them on eBay for just £2.99, and decided to order it. I wasn't sure whether I would be brave enough to do it or not, but thought it was worth a go for a couple of quid.



Today, they arrived and I did it straight away! I'm so proud of myself, and it didn't hurt at all. I noticed no blood from my left ear but my right ear bled quite a bit (I've always had problems with it) but it was completely pain free and a bargain at less than £1.50 per ear, including the stud.

They are a tiny bit uneven, but I don't think they're too noticable. Not bad for my first home piercing!

Clare
(twitter / instagram)
xxx


0 comments :

Post a Comment