My February Goals.



I am going into February fresh after a break up. One that was my choice, but one that didn't end on bad terms. It also reinforced the fact that I'm not my usual self when I'm in a relationship, and that I once again need some time to just be me, and live life the way I want to. So here are some goals that I have made for the month of February;

  • change my hair - get it cut, and dye it a new colour
  • clean and organize my room, which I haven't done for a long time
  • throw out stuff I don't need (particularly clothes)
  • go on a diet, and lose at least half a stone in the month
  • listen to more music
  • work harder
  • be more organized in general
That's the plan. Here's hoping...

Clare
(twitter / instagram)
xxx

1 comments :

  1. I just wanted to say that i really like the style of your posts ! I especially love the idea of setting yourself goals each month :) It's really inspired me to make myself some reasonable targets <3 Thank you !

    Love Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete