A Catch Up.



Hello there. Sorry I've not blogged much recently but I've not had much to talk about so I'm just going to write everything in one post - this one!

First of all, I had week four of physiotherapy on Tuesday - it's normally on a Monday but I had to go on a Tuesday this week which felt so strange. I also had to go at 8:30 in the morning which was something that I am not used to, so I'd only had three hours sleep when I got there! I had quite a short session this week which consisted of my bending my knee (I can now get to around 140 degrees which is normal for a normal person but I'm more flexible so I still have a bit to go), a calf massage and just doing my walking on my crutches which is coming along nicely. I posted a video on instagram of it earlier if anyone is interested.

This week hasn't been great for reasons that I think are too soon to post publicly on a blog but maybe I will be able to one day in the future without it becoming an issue. We'll see.

In other news, we did sparklers in the garden the other day for Bonfire Night and dying my hair blonde is going badly. I've bleached it three times and highlighted it once, and some of it is still ginger. The top and front is white blonde now and some is yellowish blonde but some is still ginger/orange and it's really frustrating me. I hope that I manage to get it right for my birthday. I also had my hair cut today.

I think I've become a lot more positive about my injury in the last couple of weeks although I still have my down days, which I obviously will have. Every day goes by so slowly when I'm just sitting at home by myself doing nothing but there's nothing else I can do, really.

Still, I've got to look forward. I've got so much coming up before the end of the month, so here are the things I'm excited about:
- my boyfriend coming to visit
- my boyfriend coming home for good
- getting my nails done
- best friend's birthday meal
- friends coming to visit
- my birthday meal with friends
- my birthday meal with family
- my 21st birthday
- Disneyland Paris
- Eiffel Tower

I'm trying my best to stay positive but boredom leads to overthinking.

Clare
(twitter / instagram)
xxx

0 comments :

Post a Comment