Pre 2014 Purchases.



My new years
resolution was to stop spending money on clothes, but having ordered these clothes in 2013, they only arrived today so I feel like I need to blog about them anyway!

BLACK LATTICE NECK SKATER DRESS

Website: New Look
Product code: 
2899766 I realise that the title says 'black' and the picture is blue, but the black dress is no longer on the website as I got the last one! It is also available in blue and red. This dress is an online exclusive, reduced from £12.99 to £8! I bought this with a £10 voucher that I was given for Christmas, which also partly covered the cost of £3.95 postage. With postage, the dress should have been £16.94 but I actually paid £1.95 for it! What a bargain.

EXTREME BOOST RED/BLACK MULTIWAY BRA


Website: Ann Summers

This bra is one that I've had my eye on for a while but at £23, I just couldn't afford to buy it when there are more important things to spend my money on. It was then reduced to just £10 so I couldn't resist purchasing it along with the one below...

VOLUME BOOST BLACK STRAPLESS BRA

Website: Ann Summers

Reduced from £30, this bargain beauty of a bra cost me just £5! I figured for that price, you can't go wrong buying a 'strapless' bra but it does in fact come with adjustable / changeable straps which is even better. For this and the bra above, postage should have cost me £2.95 (meaning in total without the sale, I should have had to pay £55.95) but I found a code to get free delivery (which has now expired)! This means that I got the two bras for just £15!

IN CONTROL BLACK SWIMSUIT
Website: Ann Summers

I now have a confession to make - this is a clothes purchase that I bought in 2014 - oops! However, it was in good cause as I am going on holiday in a few weeks and do not have a full swimsuit, only bikinis, which I do not currently feel comfortable enough to wear. I got this beautiful swimsuit (which hasn't arrived yet) for just £15, reduced from £38. I had to pay £2.95 for delivery but even still, that is a huge saving at £17.95.

In total, my purchases should have cost £110.89
In total, my purchases actually cost me £34.90

That's a total saving of £75.99 (68.5%)

It just goes to show that you can shop cheaply if you shop around! I also recommend checking out voucher code websites. Before you purchase anything online, just pop in the name of the store and 'discount' or 'voucher' after it into Google. You'll be surprised what you can save!

Clare
(twitter / instagram)
xxx

0 comments :

Post a Comment