My Recent Purchases.


I realise that I haven't posted any purchases that I've made recently like I used to, so it's time to get up to date! It's going to make it look like I've purchased loads but these are things that I've bought over the last four months, since the beginning of this year, so please don't judge me!


These two are from Tesco.
The Fault In Our Stars was £3 and Saving Mr Banks was £10.

These are from JustFab. They charged me more than they were supposed to, so I got a refund and two free pairs of shoes to make up for it. Here are the ones that I chose, even though I can't wear them at the moment!

BLUE DARDI 6" HEELS

RRP: £49
JustFab Price: £35
I paid: £0



WHITE WHIT 5" HEELSRRP: £59
JustFab Price: £35
I paid: £0


Next up are the purchases that I made on my weekend in Manchester, from Forever 21 and The Disney Store. I think the clothes were an absolute bargain!



MESH-TRIMMED BODYCON DRESS
£11.50 - Forever 21

DESERT ROSE STRAPLESS ROMPER
£7.50 - Forever 21
NEMO SMALL SOFT TOY
£7.00 - Disney Store
CINDERELLA DVD
£12.99 - Disney Store


TANGLED DVD
Free (buy one get one free) - Disney Store

I also recently bought the following DVD boxset, as I had a £20 gift voucher for Amazon which meant it only cost me £3, including delivery! How can I complain!?


BIG BANG THEORY BOXSET (SEASONS 1-6)
COST: £23 | PAID: £3


The following are all purchases made off the auction site, eBay, which is a great place to get bargains.

RATATOUILLE DVD
£1.38

PINK iPHONE CHARGER & CLEAR CASE
£2.99

AUX CABLE
£0.99

The following purchases, I only have pictures on in a 'haul' so I'm just going to post them like that as I can't be bothered to find them all out and photograph them individually!

Top / Tunic: £3 - Charity ShopFreaky Friday DVD: £1.99 - Charity Shop
Notebook: £1 - Poundland
Babyville: £1 - Charity Shop
Knee Brace: £5.50 - Sports Direct
Cork Board: £2 - eBay

I don't know the individual prices of this haul here but the total was £32.40. However, I only paid £22.40 because I had a £10 voucher, which was the reason I went shopping! Here's a list of it all:

Wilko - Three black 200 spaces photo albums (£3.75 each)

Primark - three pairs of underwear, four boxers to wear in bed, two plain t-shirt, malibu vest, black dress, six pairs of earrings



This post really makes me look like a shopaholic, but I have cut down so much on my spending already since last year. I mean, we are nearly at the end of April and the chances of me buying anything (except food / drink) before May are miniscule. So that's four months of the year and I've only spent £99.24 on actual purchases for myself (not including nights out etc.), which is less than £25 a month where I would have normally spent more than £25 a week on clothes etc. so I'm really proud of myself!

Clare
xxx

0 comments :

Post a Comment