Random Facts Tag.


I was tagged by Zoey on Twitter to do this Random Facts Tag, but as I don't really like posting photos on Twitter, I thought I would do it on here. Also, the people I normally tag to do them don't participate! So, here we go.

01. OTPHaven't really got one

02. Favourite fictional character (TV show)Sheldon (Big Bang Theory)

03. Favourite fictional character (movie)Vivian (Pretty Woman)

04. Favourite Disney movieAlice In Wonderland / Haunted Mansion

05. Favourite place to shopNew Look

06. I would dye my hair...I do dye my hair brown at the moment

07. Band members I'd like to bangThere are loads but number one would be Danny Jones from McFly

08. Most played songiTunes: Let It Go - Frozen
Car: Run - Violet Cities

09. Favourite scentDavidoff's Cool Water (for men)

10. Four turn onsEye contact
Neck kisses
Cuddles from behind
Good sense of humour

11. Four turn offsBody odour
Too much facial hair
Arrogance
Lack of communication

12. Guilty pleasure (TV / movie)Coronation Street / Emmerdale

13. Guilty pleasure (music)One Direction

14. Favourite emojis
I'm not sure if they'll show on here but 😍😘❤😊💕

0 comments :

Post a Comment