Alton Towers 2014.


Time arrived:
12:00
Time left: 19:30
Rides conquered: 7

Rides conquered:

Air
Duel
Nemisis
Thirteen
Sonic Spinball
Congo River Rapids
Charlie And The Chocolate Factory



Things I learned this year at Alton Towers:

Nemisis was a new experience for me and was amazing, but keep your head back.

The Smiler queue was way too long, so we didn't bother waiting for it.

Duel is incredibly shit when it breaks down while you're on it.

My friends are still too scared to come on Oblivion with me.

Sonic Spinball is much faster than I remember it being.

You can't get 3G signal any where in the park.

The Cloud wifi at Alton Towers doesn't work.

Single rider queues are the way forward.

I didn't get wet at all on the Rapids.

Air is still my favourite.


Top rides to conquer next time:
The Smiler
Oblivion
Rita


This was only my second time at Alton Towers (or any big theme park) and I loved it even more than I did the first time.

Clare
(twitter / instagram)
xxx

0 comments :

Post a Comment