I Met McBusted!


Today (30th October), I met McBusted. It was the happiest I have felt for a long time, and the mix of nerves and excitement that I felt reminded me of when I was 12 years old. It was amazing.I used to meet McFly quite a lot, but the last time I met them was two years ago tomorrow, and I had never met the Busted boys before, so it was quite a big deal to me.

I got to FreeRadio in Birmingham at 11:30am. The boys arrived at 3pm, but drove into the building and went straight in for their live set and interview. Following this, they did some other pre-recordings before they finally came out to see us all.

Conversation wasn't at the top of my list, as there was a lot of fans there and I was more concerned with getting pictures with them all, but I have to say I was slightly disappointed that Danny didn't mention anything about remembering me this time like he usually does! I guess it's been so long since I last saw them that he wasn't likely to.

Here are my pictures with them, even though I look awful;








(Harry got a bit crazy with the photos. This is deleting all the blurred ones!)




The one with James is blurred because Tommy (their tour manager) was rushing them off, and I was determined to get a photo with him so I literally grabbed him by his shirt, dragged him towards me and pushed my phone into his hand - oops!

It was a long day and if I had known I would have to wait five hours in the cold, I wouldn't have stuck it out, but I'm really glad that I did!

Clare
(twitter / instagram)
xxx

0 comments :

Post a Comment